Wednesday 20 February 2008

WOW!

Just wanted to say a MASSIVE congratulations to the Brynaman team. Came to see the show on Saturday night and it was amazing! So much focus and concentration onstage, everyone pulling together and helping each other. I shed a little tear when the two Gwen's climbed the mountain - Peri shed a whole bucketful. The music and lighting and the script made it beautiful, as did the two Gwens, but most of all it was because everyone was working together so brilliantly. I could probably spend the next half hour or so boring the pants off everyone with all of my favourite bits....but I won't. It is enough to say that you were all fantastic...every single one of you....you really pulled together as an ensemble and it absolutely worked. I wanted to give you a standing ovation at the end because I was so impressed.... and I'm not easily impressed! Well done to everyone involved, onstage and off! Eloise :-)

No comments: