Saturday 23 February 2008

IM BACK!!!!


Hey everyone!

Just thought I'd stop in and say HI as I havent been on in a while...
Just trying to get myself together and become a regular teen again!
Woohoo... but being normal kinda sucks... atleast I think it does!
Heck! Everyone involved in Drama has to have a wierd side :D
(Especially Peri and Lizzy!) only joking :D

Anyway, It looks like two of the productions went REALLY well! I cant believe
that its already performance time.. it seems like only yesterday that
we were told about the project and we weren't really sure how well
it was going to go.. or if there would even be a final production!

Anyway, enough of memory lane! ... I just wanted to say CONGRATS to everyone involved in the
project and good luck to the Slough team who should be performing
soon! Its going to be great... I wish I could be there in person to see it
but unfortunately I'm 11 hours away :( But I suppose everything happens
for a reason and HOPEFULLY there will be more performances?!

Anyhoo..
Luv ya all and wish everyone the best!
Mel
xx

PS. My school dropped drama and music from our school curriculum so I'm
not the happiest person at the moment... :( I even started learning to play
piano and my guitar skills are WAY better now.. I even performed on stage
doing singing and guitar playing with a friend... and now its all over :( it sucks!

No comments: