Sunday 13 July 2008


Hey Strangers :D

OK so I really am a stranger!! I haven't been on here in months.. I was just sitting here watching 'The Bill' and the word 'Strangers' ran through my mind.. So I decided to jump infront of the computer and post something!!

So.... not much has happened in the 10 months that I've been on the other side of the world!
I got back from the D&A rehab about 2 months ago and things have been going great! I am completely SOBER aaaand I managed to get the whole eating thing sorted - but I'm not 100% happy as the weight came back at an alarming rate.. so I am SO afraid of going back to step 1... which would be the worst thing in the world!! AND I've been cut free for almost 2 months :D *very positive!!*

Anyhoo.. enough of the boring stuff!!
I recently decided that I needed a change after all of my personal changes.. SO I decided to ditch the blondes and I am now - BRUNETTE!! *dun dun duuuuun!!!* lol
But yeah.. I like it and I'm getting used 2 it!!

Anyway.. hope all is well and can't wait to see whats next from the Strangers Worldwide!!
Write me back!!
Mel
xoxo

No comments: