Sunday 4 May 2008

Hey!

Hey everyone

Sorry I haven't been on here in AGES! life's been a bit stressful of late! exams, revision, drama mock devised piece! it all builds up! but anyway as it is the bank holiday tomorrow! (WWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO) I thought I would pop onto the blog and say hey! anyway...
Firstly huge congratulations to EVERYONE who took part in the mini festival! I heard from someone in school that it was excellent! so a massive well done and huge apologies that I couldn't be there, I was sat in a very boring meeting in Carmarthen, but being in that meeting does mean that I am now officially Brynaman's Carmarthenshire Youth Council Rep, so if you have any issues you'd like sorting (in Wales only, sorry New Zealand and Slough) give me a shout and I'll see what I can do! but back to the festival, I can't wait to hear about it and hopefully there might be a video of it somewhere?

Secondly another thank you note to all of the Strangers who attended the BASE DVD premier on Tuesday, I hope you all enjoyed it! and there should be a press release about it in the paper soon! (if you would like to buy the dvd give Alex, Me or Owain a shout and we can get you a copy)

Thirdly another thank you (there seems to be a pattern forming) to Peri for organising the trip to see Full Circle in Ammanford, it was absolutely great! and defiantly did deserve its title of wow!

well that's enough of me rambling, hopefully I'll see the Wales lot on Tuesday and we can catch up on all the gossip! hope all of the other strangers groups are well!

Speak soon!
Pete

No comments: