Friday 4 January 2008

My first howdy!


Howdy. first time on the blog. been ropped into playing a part so thought i better check out the blog. horrible lack of internet in my house so don't expect regular...posting? is that the word?? Ummm....it's good!And yes im the cling ffilm ninja with the purple mask!

Im the stranger in the wales play. Can i speak to the other strangers? like the character... I have o speak lots of Welsh and look confused, how will you guys do that? (Do you have to do the Welsh stuff??) I get to have some famous Pobl y Cwm welsh soapstar help me and Laura who's Gwen to translate it from English to Wenglish and Welsh

Anti howdy.. Bye bye Tashy

2 comments:

Lexxius said...

Hey Cling film ninja !!!

Good to hear your involved in this special blog now!! Now you can post all your ideas about the stranger! and everything else ?! OLE

Keep chatting and saving brynaman from the terrible beastS WE CALL SANDWHICH BAGS!

Tin foil ninja

(Alex)

Anonymous said...

Hey,

Ye i cant wait. it'll be wicked to meet a guy like that!!! I bet we will have a lot of fun and laughs!!! see ya all soon.

Laura
x