Wednesday 24 October 2007

And we're off


Kia ora ra everybody
I've arrived back to Wellington from Nelson and i am amped. The scripts that Sarah and i have recieved from the crew in Nelson, are fitting together and we're on the right track to having a complete script. I can't wait to get the Uk scripts so we can play around with them and have a complete show. I just wanna say big ups to the Nelson crew! Keep up the good work, and Big ups to Sarah for being the bomb and making this happen for these dudes in Nelson.
Ka kite ano
Jamie

2 comments:

Sarah Jones said...

Good blogging Jamie! Apparently Chris is going to try putting the video on tonight too which is cool. I got an e-mail from Lizie asking if were interested in including any mask work and I though we could go extra styalised for the racism film and maybe actually mask performance technique. What do you reckon?

jamie said...

I think thats a great idea. I'm into it.